Canada the xGoodx Hypocrite part 2

grunt

Oct 1, 2011
Canada the Good Hypocrite
Part 2
That style of crap is wide spread in Canada and it is called self-regulation, (I have something to say about that crap another time). The woman from that organization who answered my complaint pretended to be senile, figuring out that was the only way to get out without imposing penalty on Fido. She sent me an email with a question that I answered in detail mentioning the photos and correspondence with Fido. I received exact same question 2 more times and each time she spelled my name differently wrong; I have a 4-letter name!! I replied to the 3rd email saying that I answered that question 2 times and would write same answer again. If she had any other question or need more details or explanation about any part I would be happy to answer, but I am not going to keep repeating what I said again and again. Suddenly she became lucid and replied that I was refusing to answer her and she was closing the file!! I contacted a lawyer that asked me to post a notice on the Internet because he would take the case if it were Class Action Suit. That scam was very cleaver and impossible to discover, I found it out by pure chance and probably customers were never aware of it. Besides by then few months had passed since I contacted Fido about the scam and I was sure that Fido had deleted every bit of evidence in their system and customers' phones. I just realized now that nobody wanted to deal with it because it was done according to the "unwritten laws" of “Canada the Good”. I did not pay last bill to Fido, which was a very small part of the money they stole from me. Instead of Fido being happy that they do not have to pay anything, they went to the LEGALIZED extortion gang, “credit companies”, I will write about that later. So Fido is in the clear and the victim gets punished in CANADA THE GOOD! Again, now I realized that since I paid “in advance” I owed Fido nothing, not one cent. The last bill was for the new month that I did not get service during. But these companies are used to take that money for nothing and consider it their right!!! What Fido did was FRAUD, a criminal offence. If there was no punishment at the very least their license should have been questioned. I spent (wasted) 2 years trying to find anybody or anything at all who deals with these issues; I could not find anything. I know they exist; they are there for the fat checks, but like rats or cockroaches they run when lights come on! Fido let extortion gang loose on me. I told collection agency to take me to court many times. They tried to intimidate me, I finally said "you know my name and where I live...take me to court" they stopped.
Fido is not the only company to steal money from customers; Koodo my present phone provider and Ma ‘Bell Canada’ did the same. See part 3.