UFC 300 - PEREIRA VS HILL April 13th 24

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
I haven't posted the last few UFCs because they just haven't really been worth talking about to be honest. Some good fights but I just didn't care to talk about them because they were so lack luster.

UFC 300 is looking good though.

Pereira defends his light heavyweight title vs Hill. Hill was the champ who had to vacate due to injury and now we see if Pereira is champ material because he has to defend the title.

Weili defends her strawweight title vs Xiaonan in a fight I don't really care about.

In a fun fight Gaethje will face Holloway who is stepping up a weight class to lightweight to take on a destroyer in Gaethje.

Oliveira will be facing tsarukyan in Oliveira's attempt to climb back to a title shot. This will be a great fight.

Nickal will be facing Brundage as Nickal continues to make a slow climb towards the title ranks.

Prochazka fights Rakic in an effort to get himself back to a title shot as well.

Tough vet Kattar will be fighting Sterling where Kattar wants to prove he's still got it and Sterling needs to show he can start moving back to a title shot too.

Holm will welcome Harrison to the UFC. This should be a great fight and will prove if Harrison belongs in the UFC.

Yusuff faces Lopes in what should be a barn burner.

Turner vs Moicano will also be fun to watch.

Andrade vs Rodriguez might be decent but it's on the fence for me.

Green vs Miller will be a great great fight imo.

Figueiredo vs Garbrandt has huuuge potential if they decide to throw down and go for it.