Man Pulled Over For DUI Switches Seats With Dog...Claims the Dog Was Driving

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The whole world is so fucked up right now, when I actually had a Christ Complex delusion...it all made sense that the second coming would arrive in the form of a shit joke artist like myself.

This thought process of mine fed my delusion even more until I was drugged into submission at the Hospital. Good times!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I thought the entire world wanted me dead during my stay on the Hospital Ward. So I hand-made a white hat which read Captain Stubing. I wanted the whole world to know that I wasn't evil...that I was indeed the Captain of the Love Boat!

The Nurses nearly peed their pants laughing when they saw me in this hat.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The whole world is so fucked up right now, when I actually had a Christ Complex delusion...it all made sense that the second coming would arrive in the form of a shit joke artist like myself.

This thought process of mine fed my delusion even more until I was drugged into submission at the Hospital. Good times!
Hey, compared to Torchy, you're the very soul of sanity and stability.

Maybe you should start a religion. Or just read up on one and bore foreigners with your fairy tale.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Years ago I witnessed an incident where a turbaned driver ran over a kid and drove off. Not far though as he lived around the corner and down the street from where he hit the kid. I was also far from the only witness. When the cops showed up at his house he tried to make his wife take the rap and she was willing to but the cops already knew from all the eyewitnesses it was him since women don't wear turbans in Sikh society.

Getting pulled over and trying to tell the cops it was your dog who was driving is actually pretty funny and harms no one. Running over a kid and trying to make your wife take the rap is deplorable. Fortunately the kid wasn't killed but he did need to be hospitalized.