How Do You Win A War?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We had it in the Iraq War. Still didn't work.

Yhe Abraham Accord was the greatest thing since sliced fucking bread but fucking war pig losers like yourself pissed all over it not because it was good but because Trrrruuuuuuump MAGA.

WHINE WHINE PISS MOAN.

You got what you wanted. Grow up and deal with it

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So, when does the US go back into war against ISIS? Since they haven't 'won' it yet, there was no cries of 'uncle'...

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
It's all well & good to say that Israel & the U.S. should be held accountable but what about Hamas & Russia? It seems it's only the "west" that has to be held accountable & I'm not saying that you're wrong. I am saying that there's MUCH more accountability required from others as well. Or, are you saying that these are the ONLY 2 that should be? Just wanting clarification...
She is just trying to justify being a Jew hater.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The ones we used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were pretty effective.
Somehow I doubt that would be politically possible to do again. At least until a bunch of terrorists or whatever do a lot of killing on US soil. And these days it would probably have to be on the mainland, not sinking a few ships on some island in the middle of the Pacific. Even then, I am not convinced the extreme left that controls most of the West Coast would consent even if they were invaded and massacred.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Somehow I doubt that would be politically possible to do again. At least until a bunch of terrorists or whatever do a lot of killing on US soil. And these days it would probably have to be on the mainland, not sinking a few ships on some island in the middle of the Pacific. Even then, I am not convinced the extreme left that controls most of the West Coast would consent even if they were invaded and massacred.
Somehow you can think whatever you feel like. Nuclear weapons have been used in warfare exactly twice.

They were effective. They saved Japan.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They didnt save a damn thing in Japan. Napalm did far far far more damage to Japan than those two firecrackers did. Surrender was imminent.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Somehow you can think whatever you feel like. Nuclear weapons have been used in warfare exactly twice.

They were effective. They saved Japan.
But would the current extreme left governments have the balls to use it again? Most of the communist world is betting they won't. Even if the US is invaded.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But would the current extreme left governments have the balls to use it again? Most of the communist world is betting they won't. Even if the US is invaded.
You mean American Democrats? President Franklin Roosevelt, who ordered the Manhattan Project, was and still is widely excoriated by the right for visiting such horrific evils as rural electrification and old-age pensions on the American people. Harry Truman, who ordered it used, was also widely considered dangerously liberal.

Democrats fight wars and win them (Wilson, FDR, Truman). Republicans cut and run (Eisenhower, Nixon, Trump).

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You mean American Democrats? President Franklin Roosevelt, who ordered the Manhattan Project, was and still is widely excoriated by the right for visiting such horrific evils as rural electrification and old-age pensions on the American people. Harry Truman, who ordered it used, was also widely considered dangerously liberal.

Democrats fight wars and win them (Wilson, FDR, Truman). Republicans cut and run (Eisenhower, Nixon, Trump).

Careful TB, those damn facts again will makes Tax have a stroke.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hell yes but they only have until November so expect it within weeks.

Stock up on dried kelp and save your thyroid.