"Frankenstein has lost control of his Monster."

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Good points made in here.

I'd heard about this, but didn't hear that there were threats to Raskin AND McCarthy.

But that, on top of a video I saw where people waiting to see Trump were interviewed, and one of them said Trump could kill someone from the steps of the White House itself, and they'd still vote for him, just shows how unhinged that base is becoming.

42 seconds in.

Even put Trump aside in this; how the HELL does the US and the Republican Party in general deal with this kind of insanity?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm reading Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein" - released in 1818 - right now. I'm even taking into work with me and reading it in the canteen at break times. As a Brit I thought I can't die without reading one of my country's greatest works of literature. And it's a bloody good read. It's almost unputdownable.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Good points made in here.

I'd heard about this, but didn't hear that there were threats to Raskin AND McCarthy.

But that, on top of a video I saw where people waiting to see Trump were interviewed, and one of them said Trump could kill someone from the steps of the White House itself, and they'd still vote for him, just shows how unhinged that base is becoming.

42 seconds in.

Even put Trump aside in this; how the HELL does the US and the Republican Party in general deal with this kind of insanity?
May I suggest that "someone" was of the Left persuasion that said that. True TDS at play here. It's incredible.

Reactions: petros