BBC Comes Out as Big Booster of Canadian Cities-a Great Read

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How the hell did Vancouver make this list?

Calgary I can understand. It's affordable, transit is the most ridden in Nor AM, the road network top notch, healthcare is great and a mountain and Prairie lifestyle.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
If Vancouver and Toronto are even on a list of livable cities, the rest of the world is totally lost.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
How the hell did Vancouver make this list?

Calgary I can understand. It's affordable, transit is the most ridden in Nor AM, the road network top notch, healthcare is great and a mountain and Prairie lifestyle.
Calgary is on it's way down with the Marxist mayor & council that they've voted in. They are horrible & Calgarians should be ashamed of how they've let everyone down. The previous mayor was bad enough; the one currently in charge is even worse!

While I'm glad I don't live there, I must admit we have the same situation in Edmonton - a mayor & city council who have their own agenda that they're implementing that doesn't necessarily include what is best for each city as a whole.

We are dumbing down our citizens via our education system & the lies perpetrated from our leadership. We need to bloody well wake the F up!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Calgary is on it's way down with the Marxist mayor & council that they've voted in. They are horrible & Calgarians should be ashamed of how they've let everyone down. The previous mayor was bad enough; the one currently in charge is even worse!

While I'm glad I don't live there, I must admit we have the same situation in Edmonton - a mayor & city council who have their own agenda that they're implementing that doesn't necessarily include what is best for each city as a whole.

We are dumbing down our citizens via our education system & the lies perpetrated from our leadership. We need to bloody well wake the F up!!
There is no way in hell Vancouver should be on the list if retarded mayors are the meter.

Reactions: Dixie Cup