1 Million March 4 Children

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What million peoples March anywhere for anything was a million people?
The original was the Million Moron March in Washington. You have to understand that to morons, the definition of "million" is "a whole lot."

Don't they teach Canadians to count? For most morons, it's "one, two, three. . . a million!"

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Why is there a 2 in front of the alphabet peoples name these days? I am just getting more confused. Almost as confused as they are.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Leading up to the 1 Million March 4 Children protests, unions, academic institutions and politicians did not hesitate to speak critically against the protesters and their objectives. Their condemnation was clear: that these protests would be a display of hate and intolerance towards the LGBT community. We were told that one side advocates for the marginalization of gender diverse individuals, while the opposition protects dignity and freedom of expression.

As a transgender individual, on Wednesday I found myself in the midst of the Durham District School Board protesters in Whitby, Ontario. I attended as a guest speaker and spoke openly on a loudspeaker in front of more than 500 peaceful protestors.

My message was clear and simple: that Canadian democracy harbours room for both the principles of parental autonomy and the rights of transgender individuals.

These two interests need not be framed in opposition to one another, provided we approach them in the same fashion that we treat other ideological matters — like religion — within our public institutions. This message was met with applause from the audience and I was greeted with hugs and great conversation by parents and grandparents who expressed their unwavering support for these tenets of our liberal democracy.

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Somebody didn’t get your memo. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted about the Canada-wide protests, saying "Transphobia, homophobia, and biphobia have no place in this country. We strongly condemn this hate and its manifestations, and we stand united in support of 2SLGBTQI+ Canadians across the country — you are valid and you are valued."
He somehow missed Hetrophobia.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The original was the Million Moron March in Washington. You have to understand that to morons, the definition of "million" is "a whole lot."

Don't they teach Canadians to count? For most Democrats, it's "one, two, three. . . a million!"
FIFY.